As shoes go, comfy and able to walk in are the keys, as my journey to work involves quite a bit of walking (one section is a 10 mins walk). Most nice looking pairs just don’t do the job. But recently I saw this beautiful pair of wedges from Marks and Spencer that just tick all the boxes!!
- They are made in faux suede materials, which is very soft to wear. They are with special Insolia sole, they make the ball of feet very comfortable, even wear for a long day.
- Heels are half wedges so not too high, very easy to walk in, almost as comfy as wearing flat.
- The heels also elongate legs, which is very flattering.
- I love the royal blue, it gives a pop of colour yet not too loud.
- I love the ankle strap buckle, it makes my ankles look slim.
- They are great to team up with jeans or a dress. Very chic to wear to work and at the weekends.
- Reasonably priced at £25, the shoes look much more expensive than that.
Boxes - tick, tick, tick!!
I love them so much that I have already ordered the black version online!
M&S Collection Ankle Strap Wedge Shoes with Insolia (available in blue and black) - Marks and Spencer - £25